Bath Futures Global
Bath is a World Heritage City with burgeoning Creative, Digital and Sustainability sectors. We formed Bath Futures in 2019 to accelerate our work with stakeholders interested in the future of the Bath city region. This builds on projects we have undertaken in Bath over the last 18 months including:
- Delivering the Smart Tourism Testbed
- “Turning on the Lights”- research report into the UK Tourism Sector’s appetite and readiness for digital innovation
- Setting up our new home in The Studio at Palace Yard Mews, Bath Spa University’s new co-working space
From our office base at The Studio, we are developing 3 new projects:
- The Renewal Vision for B&NES - We are excited to be working with the new B&NES Economic Recovery and Renewal board to develop a Renewal Vision for the Bath and North East Somerset region
- The Bath Augmented Digital Twin
- Tourism Innovation Zones: our Turning on the Lights report into the UK Tourism Sector’s appetite and readiness for new digitally-enabled services for visitors and smart approaches to destination management.
We anticipate further projects will be developed soon, so if you have ideas for collaboration please get in touch.